Wash attendants are responsible for performing the daily operational practices of running the car wash facility. Attendants are to ensure we consistently turn out a clean, dry, and shiny vehicle.
Individuals must be able to perform at a minimum the following:
• Always be ready to assist customers
• Guide cars into the wash tunnel with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor
• Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through the wash tunnel
• Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed
• Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and equipment room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly
• Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order
• Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
• Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
• Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner
Shift one: 6:30am to 3pm Shift two: 3pm to 10pm
This iframe contains the logic required to handle AJAX powered Gravity Forms.